Our Regular Hours are as Follow: M-F 5PM-10PM • Sat 12:30PM-10PM • Sunday 12:30PM-9PM
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Have Questions? Be sure to visit our new FAQ's page: CLICK HERE!
Be sure to visit our most recent site: "El Paso Movie Sets" to learn more about all of the Legendary Movies
shot on location at Indian Cliffs Ranch! Our main site is now completed: Cattleman's Ranch.
Approximately 35 minutes from Downtown El Paso. Take Interstate 10 east, make a left turn at Fabens Exit 49, go 5 miles north into the desert. (click here check out our newly built main site at Cattleman's Ranch!)
Hours: M-F 5PM-10PM • Sat 12:30PM-10PM • Sunday 12:30PM -9PM • We are open 365 days per year. • Call for holiday hours at (915) 544-3200
• Voted the Manliest Steakhouse in America, 2012 by Men's Health magazine
• Voted one of the TOP TEN restaurants in Texas by the readers of Texas Highways magazine twice!
• "Best Steak in El Paso" by El Paso Times readers - Every Year
• Featured on Discover America's Destination Steak as one of the best steakhouses in the US. Discover America is owned by the Discovery Channel.
• Featured on the Travel Channel's show Food Paradise as one of the best steakhouses in the US.
• Voted "Best Spot for Steaks" by What's Up weekly magazine readers every year.
• Voted "Best Steakhouse in El Paso" by The City magazine.
• "Best Steak in the Country", said Michael Stern in People magazine.
Cattleman's is a large, family-style restaurant on a working ranch. Enjoy a western atmosphere, miles of desert scenery and spectacular sunsets!
• Children's Zoo • Movie Sets
• Snake Pit • Indian Maze
• Fort Apache • Lake Walk
• Children's Playground
• Buffalo • Longhorns
and much, much more!